In line with the Maesa policy, improve continuously the service performance of Maesa USA by managing the replenishment orders manufacturing and delivery, improving supply-chain processes to drive value for our customers, to surpass the competitors and make supply-chain a vector for the business development and profitability growth.
- Manage all flows of components and finished products from vendors to 3PL DC
- Responsible for efficient replenishment PO processing
- Develop direct relationships with domestic vendors, 3PL, and Maesa China
- Manage and accountable for scheduling optimization and delivery On Time in full
Responsible for improving Maesa USA supply-chain processes and system.
Forecasting and order processing:
- Review customers’ forecast and orders with sales teams’ vs contracts, lead times MOQ and capacity
- Propose adjustments and acknowledge POs to sales and customers accordingly
- Accountable for Placing POs in Maesa system and issuing orders to vendors
- Accountable for orders data accuracy and PO process efficiency in order to ship and deliver on time in full
Manufacturing and inventories:
- Monitor manufacturing at vendors (Asia, US, Europe) and solve issues (scheduling, quantities…) in order to stick to original deliveries’ commitments.
- Manage inventories’ levels to avoid Out Of Stock situation and minimize the risk of aging or write off
Cost effectiveness and cash:
- Place POs and organize call off that would optimize shipping schedule (Minimum shipping quantities)
- Define the exact level of stocks in Asia, at US vendors and in DCs in order to optimize the service vs costs
- Define efficient supply flows in a cost-effective balance between vendors and MAESA (delegating to vendors the supply of non-core value items….)
- Insure replenishment margins continuously match with budgets agreed during development
Process and system management:
- Take the ownership of door to door supply-chain process; propose and implement improvement in coordination with the other company stakeholders (sales, logistic, china team…)
- Implement KPIs that will allow to monitor the supply-chain and service performance (OTIF; DIO…)
- Identify and propose ERP improvement and lead with IT team, the system upgrades
- When relevant, develop the relationship with counterparts at customers; attend the main customers meetings , and managed action plan in order to fulfill customers’ requirements
- Negotiate with customers, collect facts and data to defend MAESA positions in a fair manner and sort out responsibility in case of dispute.
Management and organization:
- Assess, train, manage performance of the team.
- Develop the team ownership, leadership and productivity
· Shop floor experience (production)
· Experience in managing DC and/or Traffic
· DC and inventory management
· Supply chain concepts (APICs certification or equivalent)
· ERP implementation and optimization
· International experience (dealing with overseas vendors or stakeholders
· Management experience
· Customer oriented
· Continuous improvement and change management oriented
· Strong ability to manage cross functionally with other departments, promote teamwork in a positive way
· Precise and organized
· Fact base and data oriented
· Determination, conviction and diplomacy
· Knowledge of cosmetics or luxury market
· Experience with retailers and distribution
· Automotive or FMCG experience (ideally in plastic industry)
· International experience; knowledge of Asia would be a plus
Other (language, computer skills,):
· English (working languages)
· French or Chinese
· Microsoft office
APICS certification or equivalent.
10 years’ or above supply-chain management (senior manager or director level).
ERP upgrade or implementation experience.
Analytical and problem solving skills.
Computer literate and able to work alone or within a team under own initiative.
Fluent in English; French and/or Chinese would be a plus