Reports to the Senior Director of Marketing.
This position is responsible for managing the Flower brand, founded by actress and entrepreneur Drew Barrymore with the promise of delivering prestige quality cosmetics at mass. It successfully launched in 2013 with a full range of color cosmetics and has since expanded to include beauty tools, cosmetic bags, and fragrance.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager with a passion for beauty that can spearhead the go to market planning and new launch execution. This includes partnering with social/digital marketing and public relations to create impactful 360 plans while partnering with creative teams to drive new launch execution.
This role requires working closely with the Brand founder and coordinating consumer insights to stay ahead of trends and grow the innovation pipeline.
- Have a passion for beauty
- 5 years experience in cosmetics marketing with an established brand with a focus on go to market planning & consumer insights
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with high ability to multitask
- Strong organizational and communications skills with the ability to work within a matrixed team both internally and externally
- Ability to analyze retail sales and synthesize to provide clear action points